Individual Retirement Accounts
Research shows that people are not saving enough for their retirement. MPCU gives you options to help you stay ahead of the retirement savings game. Let MPCU help you start planning your bright future today!
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Tax advantages*
- Federally-insured funds
- Choose an IRA Savings Account or a higher-rate IRA Certificate
IRA Savings Account
- No minimum to open
- No monthly balance requirement
- Nice way to build enough funds to open a higher-rate IRA Certificate
- Terms from 6 months to five years
- Open with as little as $500
- Guaranteed rate of return
Roth IRA Savings and Certificates
Roth IRA Savings Accounts and Certificates are tax-free, non-deductible IRAs that allow account holders 59.5 years and older to make tax-free withdrawals of principal and earnings after five years. Two different options are available.
Contributions to Roth IRA Certificates and Roth IRA Savings Accounts can be withdrawn at any time, though certain tax penalties may exist if you withdraw the interest portion prior to the five years.