Introducing Money Management!
Feel more in control of your finances, and future. Simply sign into MPCU Online Banking and select Money Management.
- See all of your accounts, at MPCU and elsewhere, in one place!
- Automatically generates a budget for you
- Set goals, and better manage, your saving, debt payoff, retirement
- Also on mobile devices and in our app
- Take a tour of Money Management
Free Credit Score Analysis
It’s a good idea to check your credit score annually. Why not get it from a local organization you can trust, and with some useful information about credit scores and some helpful personal guidance? We’ll even look for ways to save you money every month. Just give us a call or stop by any My Personal Credit Union branch office.
Turbo Tax Service
In MPCU Online Banking, click on the “Manage Money” tab, then “My Turbo Tax” to see the available options. It will automatically download your basic information to save you time, making it one of the easiest ways to file your taxes.
Helpful financial information and some valuable, short and fun videos worth sharing:
- What makes up a credit score?
- Learn about credit scores video
- How to improve your credit score video
- How to read a credit report
- Comparing cards
- Financing vs. leasing video
- Credit cards vs debit cards video
- How to prevent identity theft
- More member security tips
- Credit Freezes, Fraud Alerts and Credit Monitoring
- Budgeting Basics
- Budgeting basics video
- Fun spending habits video
- The Magic of Compounding Interest
- Why you should start saving as early as possible
- Creating an emergency fund
- Creating an emergency fund video
- How to foil identity theft video
Having financial difficulties? There are a lot of for-profit companies out there looking for customers. Greenpath is a trusted not-for-profit that can help.